Full-stack Software Engineer
– Responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging, evaluating, and documenting new application development on .Net and Azure platforms
– Maintain and operate internal developer and manager facing infrastructure
– Analyze, review, and direct the modification of new and existing systems to increase operating efficiency and scalability.
– Participate in the product development process by working closely with other engineering and product teams to ensure best solution is delivered.
– Work with QA team to develop quality software with Microsoft full stack applications (Presentation, Business logic and Databases)
– Integrate new and radical technologies in the organisation
– Ensure solutions are architectures in a forward looking manner aligned with our road-map
– Work closely with product teams and product management to understand requirements and translate them to elegant implementation.
– Ensure all configuration and development changes follow the appropriate SDLC adhering to a appropriate controls and provide technical support as needed
– Participate in all aspects of AGILE based system processes
– Creating and executing unit tests and perform system testing
– Work on multi-platform technology like iOS, Andorid, Windows and Web
– Participate in code reviews, code analysis and identification of software risks
Skills & Requirements
– Master degree or BS in computer science plus 5+ years of experience in enterprise web application development using Microsoft technologies(C#, ASP.NET MVC, WEB API, SQL Server etc)
– Solid understanding of MVC architecture and frameworks
– Experience with developing and deploying application Cloud ready applications.
– Create effective user interfaces for complex business functions based on User Experience (UX) design methods
– Expertise with web and mobile development
– Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design principles, Design pattern and Algorithms
– Experience with different APIs and integration with third party software application like Twilio, Mailchimp, Campaigner, QuickBooks etc.
– Very strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment
– Hunger to learn and an intense technical curiosity
– Through understanding of Scrum/Agile development methodology
– Excellent team player with the ability to influence and negotiate
– Self-motivated, creative and efficient in proposign solutions to time-critical and complex problems.
– Must worked in Point of Sale software solutions
– Experience with the PHP based system to maintain few sites
– Preferred experience with NopCommerce
– Experience mentoring and guiding junior developers
– Knowledge and experience in web service design and implementation
– Proven experience with continuous integration processes
– Good system level debugging skills are a must
– Able to work independently, manage multiple projects to completion on schedule in a dynamic and fast paced environment
– Experience developing modern web applications (SPA, Knocout, AngularJS, and more) with modern development tools including Visual Studio, npm, Bower, Gulp/Grunt, and Webpack
– Excellent communication skills. Good team player.
If you think you have the talent and leadership we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org